Saturday, November 17, 2007

We've Been Tagged

The rules of the game should be posted at the beginning of the post. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1. Ok. Ryan didn't know what to say, so I am going to give it a shot.
I vowed I would never marry anyone my parents liked. I did. I also said the same thing about cowboys, and I married both. Pretty scary. We've been
married now for 6 years.

2. I have no education other than High School. I had dreams of going to college, but mother nature had other plans for me. I don't regret it.

3. I love working with kids, especially those who struggle. I love to see the difference I can make in their lives even if it's as little as reading a book on their own. I would love to be a teacher some day. I guess in a way I already am.

4. Thanksgiving is my FAVORITE holiday, next to Christmas. I already have my christmas village up, and have some decorations waiting to be put up as soon as I get the green light from Ryan (which is after Thanksgiving) and I waste no time doing it. I love the spirit the holiday season brings. I am sad I am not cooking for the families here, but they've moved on, (you know who you are :) ) But am looking forward to helping my mother in law with dinner this year, and visiting with the family. Also catching the day after Thanksgiving bargains. WOOHOO!

5. I have 2 church callings, I am still teaching the 5 year olds, and I am on the enrichment committee. I like them both a lot. I will be released from the Primary the end of this year. I'm kinda sad about that. We also have been blessed with a wonderful bishop. He has been the best thing for us, especially Ryan. Branson's baptism was the most emotional and spritual baptisms that I have ever been to, and that's not just because he's my son. It was that way because we were blessed with Ryan being able to do it. That in it's self was the most amazing thing. The spirit was definetly there with us that day.

6. Last but definetly not least: I have a rock hard shell, but am soft inside. I want to do everything for everyone, I want to help the poor, feed the hungry, heal the sick. I can't. I cry over things as petty as a soldier walking by, accomplishments my kids make, doing good deeds for others as simple as bringing in their trash can. Yep, I'm pretty sappy.

I am now tagging Kenneth, Amanda, Mariah

No comments: